2014 Honda Rebel
Own The Road For Less Than You Think.
Whether you’re looking for classic cruiser styling, a fuel-efficient commuter or flat-out fun, all roads lead to the Rebel. It boasts a 234cc four-stroke engine that’s approachable enough for new riders, yet powerful enough for more experienced motorcyclists. It also features a low seat height that is both comfortable and confidence inspiring, a five-speed transmission that’s pretty much foolproof and an electric starter that gets you going with the push of a button. Plus, you get the kind of reliability and low maintenance Honda is known for—all at a shockingly low price. No wonder the Rebel has long been one of our best-selling bikes.
Low Rider: Everything about the Rebel is superbly crafted with the rider in mind, including the sub-27-inch seat height, allowing you to put both feet flat on the ground at stops.
Style Meets Savings: Sure, the Rebel has classic cruiser looks, but moreover it gets phenomenal gas mileage, so you can cruise by the pumps and look good in the process.
Power When You Need It: The proven four-stroke powerplant is perfectly suited for the 250-class Rebel, giving you smooth riding in the city and a powerful punch on the highway.
- 234cc SOHC Engine: The proven four-stroke powerplant is smooth, quiet, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. Screw-type valve adjusters simplify engine work, while the automatic cam-chain tensioner and solid-state CD ignition are both maintenance-free.
- Automatic Cam-Chain Tensioner: The automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no maintenance and helps make an already low-maintenance motorcycle even better.
- Screw-Type Valve Adjusters: Screw-type valve adjusters are simple, proven, reliable and help to simplify maintenance.
- Constant-Velocity Carburetor: The constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response and helps contribute to the Rebel’s awesome fuel economy.
- Solid-State CD Ignition: The Rebel’s maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition never needs adjustment and is super reliable.
- Electric Starter: Our simple, reliable push-button electric starter makes getting underway a snap, even on cold mornings or if your bike’s been sitting for a week.
- Chassis/Suspension: A semi-double-cradle frame allows for a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height (26.6 inches). A hydraulic front fork with dual Syntallic bushings and dual rear shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability deliver a smooth ride and light, agile handling.
- Front Disc Brake: A front disc brake with twin-piston caliper provides great, predictable stopping power and is self-adjusting.
- Spoke Wheels: The Rebel’s spoke-type wheels with chrome rims add a real custom look to this sharp machine.
- Classic Styling Accents: Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight, taillight and turn signal casings add gleaming touches to our classic Rebel package. Pullback handlebar, teardrop fuel tank, two-piece custom seat and bobbed fenders evoke the classic look of yesteryear.
- Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 53 mm x 53 mm
- Induction: Single 26 mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-Speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 33 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 3.00-18
- Rear Tire: 130/90-15
- Rake: 30 deg. 40 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 331 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 84 mpg
- Model Id: CMX250C
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin-cylinder, SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- 234 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 53 x 53 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 26 mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 33 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 30 deg. 40 min.
- 4.4 in. (113 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- 84 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 331 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Black, Candy Red
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.