Honda Power Equipment Cultivator Attachment (SSCL)
- Perfect for maintaining garden beds and tilling compact soil
- VersAttach System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach Powerhead into a Cultivator: The cultivator attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a commercial grade cultivator suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Makes tilling and aerating your soil easy: Durable and powerful, the cultivator attachment provides high torque for tackling compact soil. Its 6.5 in. working width gives you accuracy in moving around beds.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach System: The cultivator is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, edger, hedge trimmer, pruner, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The cultivator connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc™ joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc™ takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5 x 9.6 x 10 in.
- Weight: 7.2 lb. (3.3kg)
- Tine Diameter: 9.4 in. (240mm)
- Tilling Width: 6.5 in. (166mm)
- Tine Speed: 233 rpm @ 10,000 rpm engine speed
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Shaft Length
- 31.5 in.
- 7.2 lb. (3.3 kg)