Honda Power Equipment UMC425
- VersAttach™ System 25cc Powerhead
- Runs on straight, unleaded gas (no mixing)
- A variety of attachments available
- SureLoc™ system - easy to connect
- Fuel efficient & easy to start
- A variety of attachments save you time, storage space, and money: VersAttach offers 6 optional attachments: trimmer, edger, pruner, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower. It's a flexible tool designed to take on a huge range of residential and commercial garden tasks.
- SureLoc System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc™ joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc™ takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Easy starting, 4-stroke Honda GX25 engine: Honda's GX25 engine offers a quick, easy start. No hassle. No fuss. Every time.
- Runs on regular gas - no mixing!: The GX25 is a mini 4-stroke engine. It runs on straight, unleaded gas. No need to mix gas and oil!
- Lowest sound level: Honda's superior engine technology reduces noise, offering the lowest sound level at idle and full throttle of any competitor.
- Anti- vibration system for more comfortable operation: UMC powerheads are equipped with Honda's anti-vibration system. A rubber mounted shaft between the shaft and the clutch reduces vibration. This creates a more comfortable user experience, especially for long periods of operation.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- Exceptional fuel efficiency: Honda's highly fuel efficient design costs less to operate - up to 50% less than a comparable two-stroke model.
- Comfortable loop handle design: The vibration dampening design makes the UMC425 more comfortable to operate.
- Solid trigger design for increased durability
- Less smoke and odor: 4-strokes don't burn oil like a two-stroke engine. Which means there's less smell and no smoke - and less headache for you.
- Ergonomically designed and positioned controls: Balance and maneuverability are superb due to the optimization of the engine’s center of gravity, as well as the location of the throttle assembly and loop handle.
- Safety glasses and harness included
- 3 year residential warranty
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 1.53 cu. in.(25cc)
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (86 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.56 qt
- Carburetor: Diaphram Type w/Fuel Pump
- Idle Speed: 3,100 +/- 200 rpm
- Max.(no load) RPM: 10,000 rpm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 44.7 in. x 12.4 in. x 9.6 in. (without attachment)
- Dry Weight: 11.2 lb (w/o attachment)
- Engine Stop Switch: Slide Type Switch
- Throttle control: Two Motion Trigger
- Main Pipe Diameter: 24 mm (0.94 in.)
- Main Pipe Thickness: 2 mm (0.08 in) Aluminum
- Drive Shaft: Rigid Steel
- Shaft Support: Rubber Mounted Bushings (4)
- Handle: Loop Type
- Single Harness: Standard
- Safety Goggles: Standard
- Blade Barrier Kit: Standard
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Trimmer (SSST)
- Hedge Trimmer (SSHH-S)
- Edger (SSET)
- Cultivator (SSCL)
- Pruner (SSPP)
- Blower (SSBL)
- Engine Displacement
- 1.53 cu. in. (25cc)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Shaft Length
- 44.7 in.
- 11.2 lb. (w/o attachment)
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.56 qt.
- Shaft Type
- Rigid Steel